Open to all players of any gender or nationality providing they hold amateur status and are at the correct age on or before the first days play of 26th July 2021.
Entry Fee £250
Capacity of the event is 32.
Players will earn ranking points based on the frames they win.
At the conclusion of the groups the top 4 in each group list will be invited into the Final Day where the Champion will be crowned.
In the event more than one player is tied on the same ranking points the following criteria will be used to define group position
Both groups are randomly drawn at the start of the event.
• The 32 entries will be randomly drawn into two groups of 16
• Every player will be guaranteed 15 matches, 3 on Monday, 4 on Tuesday to Thursday
• All matches are best of 3 with all three frames played in every match
• Matches are played at 10am, 12 noon and 2pm and 4pm each day
• Every frame won is a ranking point.
• At the end of match ‘15’ on Thursday 29th the top 4 in each group qualify for Friday Final Stages.
• The event then becomes a knockout with the Winner of Group A playing the player who finished in position 4 in Group B. So 1v4, 2 v 3
• Finals day (Friday) is best of 5 at Quarters, Semis and Final but of course not all 5 frames are played.
• Players understand matches are not officiated although if their match is selected for streaming it will have a referee
• A ‘roving’ referee will be in place to assist with any decisions that arise.
• The full miss rule is played
• Dress code will be suit style trousers, polo shirt with collar and proper shoes (not trainers)
• The club has air conditioning and Costa Coffee on site, it will serve hot and cold food.
Winner £1500 and Cup & Medal
Runner up £750 & Medal
Semi Finals £400
Quarter Finals £250
Highest Break £100