Find a snooker club, a coach or an event near you
Snooker news from the heart of the amateur game
Get in touch with Snooker Hub
£15 ENTRY: £10 into the prize pot £5 to the club – no charge for table time for the duration of the competition.
• PRIZES: The prize pot will be distributed as follows:
1st place – 50%
2nd place – 30%
High break – 20% (must be 30+ or will rollover to next competition)
• BONUS: Jackson’s will contribute £10 each month to the all-time high break bonus which is currently 70 (71+ required to claim the bonus). The pot is currently at £10.
• RESERVE YOUR PLACE: 9:30am registration, 10:00am start – Entry is first come first served with a maximum of 18 players but can be guaranteed in advance with fee payment.
• ROUND ROBIN FORMAT: Exact format based on numbers but the first round will always be a group stage with at lease 4 players per group. The following rounds will then be knockout format.
• HANDICAPPED: Handicaps to be decided by management based on first hand knowledge for club regulars or high break/regular breaks. Club handicaps will be reviewed after each competition and will become more accurate over time.
• OPEN TO ALL! Members and non-members welcome.
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Thursday, repeating indefinitely