- This event has passed.
Mersey Masters 2020
One event on 12th January 2020 at 12:00 am
One event on 9th February 2020 at 12:00 am
One event on 23rd February 2020 at 12:00 am
One event on 8th March 2020 at 12:00 am
One event on 26th January 2020 at 12:00 am
• Qualifying on both the Sat and Sun of the weekend 11-12 Jan
• Group stages so will be a minimum 3 matches/9 frames.
• £35 entry, whilst £10 will be refunded if you don’t manage to qualify for main stages.
• Only in exceptional circumstances will pref of date be considered.
• Entry requests need to come through TD Lee Evans, not the club.
• Closing date for entries Friday 3rd January
• Approx 20 to 24 players will come through this event and therefore qualify for main stages.
• Entrants need to be registered players of clubs within the Merseyside & District area.
• Likely cap on numbers for this event will be approx 48
• Note: Players having auto qualified for main stages have already been advised.
Just be conscious guys that aside from the dates for this qualifying, you also need to check your diaries to ensure you’re ok for the main group stages/knockouts, which are on 26th January, 9th February and 23rd February. If you can’t make those additional dates (first two are group stages and the third one knockouts) it may mean you deciding against entering.