- This event has passed.
World Women’s Snooker Tour – Festival of Women’s Snooker
April 13 - April 16
- The Festival of World Women’s Snooker will return to the Northern Snooker Centre, Leeds in April 2018.
The format has been announced for the 2018 Women’s Festival of Snooker which returns to the Northern Snooker Centre in Leeds, England this April.
The final event of this season’s World Women’s Snooker Tour will run from 13-16 April 2018 and feature five tournaments including the return of the 6 and 10 Red World Women’s Championship ranking events both won in 2017 by world number one Ng On Yee.
The Festival will begin with the World Women’s Under-21 Championship and World Seniors Championship events, claimed last year by Emma Parker and Emma Bonney.
Following the 6 and 10 red events, the four-day event will conclude with the World Women’s Pairs Championship, also won by Emma Bonney a year ago together with Vicky Shirley.
Full tournament schedule:
- Friday 13 April – World Women’s Under-21 Championship / World Women’s Seniors Championship
- Saturday 14 April – World Women’s 10-Red Championship
- Sunday 15 April – World Women’s 6-Red Championship
- Monday 16 April – World Women’s Pairs Championship
Due to the timing of the event which will be played concurrently with the qualifiers for the professional Betfred World Championship in Sheffield, we have taken the decision not to stage the World Mixed Pairs Championship as part of this year’s Festival. We do however intend for the event to return at a future date suitable for all.